
Hi. My fellows. My name is Kim, Dongwan. I was born in Seocheon, Choong Chung Nam Do, on Dec 18 in 1962. My father moved to Seoul from Seocheon in search of better life. when I was 8 years old. He wished his children more educated. I entered here elementary school, as I was nine years old. And then I graduted middle schloo, high school, and university. I majored in public administration. From 1980 to 1987, my family went misery. During these periods, I had to make money. When I was 27 years old, entered the University of Kookmin. Freshman! I was only happy. Because I long for wanted study anything. Seoul is my second hometown. I love Seoul. I work for Seoul Metropolitan Government. I work at audit- inspection divition. I am administration manager.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
About me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment