
I work for Seoul Metropolitan Government. I work at audit & inspection division. I'm proud of my job and majored in cultural parts. My clients are 10 million citizens.
I usually get up at 6:00 am and have breakfast with my family. After breakfast, I bruth my teeth and wash my face. I leave home and take the bus. I usually go to work by bus, but sometimes by subway. From 8:30 am to 9:00 am, I arrive at company, turn on my computer and prepare for work. At 9:00 am, we usually have a meeting and talking about 'what should we do today'. And then I perceive what should I do first. After team meeting I take a business trip for collect infortion. I usually go to Sejong Culture Center. And there, I gather some files, some necessary news, and some situation information for report. At noon, I come back my office and eat lunch with my collegues. In the afternoon(from 1:00 pm to 6 pm), I analyze information and start making report. After finished report, I dissuss with this my assitent manager about 1 hours. then I correct my mistakes. I leave office at 8:30 or 9:00 pm. Sometimes I like seeing my friends and family to relax. I usually go home and watch TV with my family and then go to bed between at midnight and 1:00am.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
My ordinary working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment