On Saturday, I went Kenny's wedding ceremony. In Korea, foreigner's tradition wedding ceremony of our traditional method was rarely happen. But it was a wonderful experience for me. They are go well with each other.
On Sunday, I got up at 11:00 am, because I'm very tired during the week. And then, except me, our family had a break fast. After sufficient sleeping, I felt my condition better than before. I took a shower and had lunch with my family.
After lunch, I washed the dishes. And went to my daughter's school with her at o2:00 pm. I ran and my daughter rode her bicycle for two hours.
We came home and I prepared for this week's test. I studied English late night.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
On Last Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job! It sounds like it was a pretty good weekend.
Post a Comment