Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introduction


James
Introduction

Good morning, everyone? Let me just start by introducing myself. My name is Dong-Wan Kim and my English name is James. Today, I’d like speak about my past, present, and my future plan. I’ve divide my presentation into three parts.
First, I will talk about my family.
Second, I will talk about my job.
Finally, I will talk about my future plan.
The presentation will take about five minutes. If you have any questions, please feel free to interrupt.
First, I was born in Seocheon, Chungcheongnam-Do, 1962. It is located near by West Sea. In my childhood, I played with my friends at the beach all day long. When I was 9 years old, my family moved from Seocheon to Seoul. My father decided to educate his children in Seoul. My parents live in Pyung-Taek now. I live in Jungneung dong, SeongBuk-Gu.
There are four people in my family, My wife, my son, my pretty daughter, and me. My son is 17 years old, second year high school student. He is taller than me yet last year. My cute daughter is 13 years old, 6th grade elementary school student.
Second, I’d like talk about my job. I work for Seoul Metropolitan Government. I worked at there for 13 years. I have ever worked several divisions: Housing planning division, Cultural division, Subway construction division, Audit inspection division, etc. As you know, civil servants always serve citizens.
Finally, I will talk about my future plan. There are many foreigners who visit City Hall every. The number of foreigners who visits Seoul is increased year by year. They want to get useful information of Seoul. Some of them want to get traveling information, and some others want to invest information. I’m going to give information what they want. I want to make foreigners direct investment in Seoul successfully. Also, I’m going to a guide for foreigners who travel to Seoul. But now, I don’t understand exactly what they said. And I don’t know how to say. I’m poor at English now. For these reasons, I need to improve my English. This is why I’m studying English now. I plan to go abroad within a few years later.

No comments: