Friday, June 6, 2008

I Always Live In My Hometown...

I usually go to my hometown when I was sleeping.


My home town is Biin-myeon, Seocheon - gun, Chungcheongnam-Do. I was born in Biin in 1962. It is my permanent home in my soul. Its size is 31.16㎢. There were 4,609 people in 2001. My home is located apart from other homes. All people in my village work at agriculture. It’s a very small village, there are just fifties houses. But it has a vast sea. In my home, I can see waters behind the breakwater within my reach. In my childhood, I played at the beach with my friends all day long. There is a small island near the beach. When the tide was on the ebb, we went to the island. We used to catch crabs and gobies there. Every night, there were shouts of frogs, sounds of waves, and noises of weed insects. When I was 9 years old, my family moved from Biin to Seoul. My father decided to educate his children in Seoul. When I was a middle school student, sometimes, I woke up suddenly at night because I heard some sounds of waves from my hometown. Two years ago, Seocheon employee’s resort was built there by Seoul Metropolitan Government. I was very glad to hear that. But I didn’t go there once. I go to Biin once or twice a year. But my soul is always there, at the beach. the end.

(In Addition)

One of Seoul’s features is a long river, Hangang, that is through out the city.
- One of Seoul’s features is a long river, Han River, it runs through out the city.
The view of the beach is more spectacular than I saw any other places until now
- The view of the beach is more spectacular than that of any other places I have seen until now
How long time have passed me after I leaved my office!
- How long has it been since I left my office?
There live in in 2001
- 4,609 people lived there in 2001.
My home locates in apart from other homes.
- My home is located apart from other homes.
It’s size is 31.16㎢.
- Its size is 31.16㎢.
He is wearing white shirt, striped trouser and black hat and wearing white shoes.
- He is wearing white shirt, striped trouser, black hat, and white shoes.
her eyes are middle and have no eyelids.
- her eyes are middle and she has no eyelids.
she looks a stubborn person
- she looks like a stubborn person
And Seoul has many entertainment facilities.
- Seoul has many entertainment facilities.
The city are many interesting tourist attractions: museum, gallery, royal palace,
amusement park, etc.
- The city has many interesting tourist attractions: museums, galleries, royal palaces, amusement parks, etc.
All seasons is very beautiful like a landscape.
- All seasons are very beautiful such as a beautiful landscape in a postcard.
The waves is strong and high.
- The waves are strong and high.
most outstanding features is Han-river which across the center of the city.
- the most outstanding feature is Han River which runs the center of the city.

No comments: