There are two plans planning a trip to Hawaii. Both of them have several differences and similarities. Comparing them prudently, you can find better one.
Plan A and Plan B are different travel packages to Hawaii. First of all, Plan A’s traveling period, 8 days and 7 nights, is shorter than that of Plan B, 15 days and 14 nights. Second, Plan A costs less expensive than Plan B. However, Plan A costs about $299 a day, but Plan B costs about $193 a day. Third, Plan A provides guided tours around each land, but Plan B doesn’t serve that.
On the other hand, Plan A and Plan B have several things in common. First of all, Plan A includes welcome party, and so does Plan B. Both Plan A and Plan B are staying in deluxe hotel. Second, Plan A serves transportation to and from airport, and Plan B does too. Moreover, both of them serve breakfast and dinner. Finally, Plan A visits two islands, Oahu and Maui, and so does Plan B.
Which do you like better, Plan A or Plan B? In my opinion, both Plans give you precious memory.
[Editing]
1. I am looking forward to trip to Hawaii with you
- I am looking forward to taking a trip to Hawaii with you
2. I explain to you two travel packages
- I explain two travel packages to you
3. But, plan B is much longer than plan A
- However, plan B is much longer than plan A
4. Plan A serves transportation to and from airport, Plan B does too.
- Plan A serves transportation to the airport, and Plan B does too.
5. Both Plan A and Plan B are stayed in deluxe hotel.
- Both Plan A and Plan B provide accomodation in deluxe hotel.
6. Plan A and Plan B are different planning a trip to Hawaii.
- Plan A and Plan B are different travel packages to Hawaii.
7. both of these popular beauty spot, and both are invite by millions of people around the world.
- both of these popular beautiful spots invite millions of people around the world.
8. both cities are claned, and enjoys swimming in the sea ofr the year
- both cities are clean and you/they enjoy swimming in the sea over the year
9. I feel that I have to write a latter to you about how is different both Seoul and Shok-cho
- I feel that I have to write a letter to you about how different both Seoul and Shok-cho are
10. Both cities is located the northern of S.Koea.
- Both cities are located in the north side of S.Korea.
11. these famous places always are overcrowded with visitors
- these famous places are always overcrowded with visitors
12. Hwawii has many more several island than Sydney
- Hawaii has much(강조부사) more islands than Sydney
13. Both of them are also interested in diligence and perseverance.
- Both of them(jobs) also required diligence and perseverance.
14. Another similarity between the two jobs, unfortunately, has a bog tension with their boss and gets a lot of stress
- Another similarity between the two jobs, unfortunately, is a strong tension with their boss and people get a lot of stress
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Comparing Two Travel Packages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hawaii beaches are my favorite. I got many wonderful trips to Hawaii with family & friends.
I used to have affordable & convenient traveling packages after lot of online search & price comparison.
Post a Comment